Thursday, July 10, 2008

CrAzY iN-LoVe!


I'm just so crazy for fashion at the moment! I can't get enough of shopping either! 

We went shopping yesterday and the day before that for winter clothes, but I still feel the need to shop. One thing that I want to do after I've finished school is to go and see fashion week in Paris! I've always wanted to see the fashion for my-self and not by looking in magazines and websites. I like to design clothes, so I'm doing Textiles next year. Hopefully that will help boost my "career" in fashion! 
But for now I'm still dreaming of when my collection will be walking down the runway. *sigh* 
A girl can dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. thanks for writing such nice comment about me on facehunter!
/the girl with the green bag.

alex said...

No problem. And where do u shop?