Sunday, July 27, 2008

Springwood pool



This is Springwood pool from the sidelines. Its the best pool I've been to. It has a great slide (the yellow thing) and can you see the red circle underneath it?  the water around that is a whirl pool! The water pushes you around the circle, which makes trying to swim against it, very challenging. Other than that pool, there is the usual lap swimming pool which, the day I went, had a rock climbing wall coming out of the water! it looked so fun, but we don't have any pictures of that sorry. 
Can you see two people at the top of the slide? Well one of them is me! Yep, I'm waiting for the person in-front of me to get to the bottom before I can go down the slide. 
Well I've got to go now. Until the next post,
Toodles! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waterparks are always heaps of fun. :)